Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Female Lead Singers

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    Unfortunately no. She left fairly recently to focus on her original music career.
    Patty PerShayla, "Losing It"

Someone already mentioned Jinjer, but this recent show is incredible. Tatiana Shmayluk is a great front person for a band and has an incredible voice:

I'm not lazy. I just work so fast I'm always done.

Quote Originally Posted by dropforge View Post
    Patty PerShayla, "Losing It"

Patty is great! She is from Southwest Michigan and went to high school with a good friend of mine's daughter. When she got married Patty and her band The Mayhaps were the reception band at the wedding and they kicked ass. I have also seen them in concert here in town. She was the vocalist for Rush tribute band YYNot for a while, but decided to leave to focus on her original music. It is more straight forward rock, but they are great at what they do. She is now based out of Nashville, but still plays Kalamazoo on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    She was the vocalist for Rush tribute band YYNot for a while, but decided to leave to focus on her original music.
    YYNOT's leader Billy Alexander has a real knack for finding vocalists to handle the repertoire, starting with Rocky Kuner, continuing with Patty, and now Adi Argelazi. Rocky's still the best, IMHO, but they're all great vocalists.