Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: What's Going On On This Cover?

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia_Mota View Post
    JKL, Yep she is sensual beautiful no doubt, I never kissed a girl but I'd probably like it hahahaha
    This reminds me of my favorite Bob Hope line (yes, I have a favorite!). In one of his movies he has to hide underneath a girl's huge dress (while she's wearing it), and when the coast is clear and he comes out he says "It's just as I always suspected - girls are softer than boys!"

"I'll just take a little break between battles..."

One for the ladies! (Unless that IS a lady - I think it's a very hairless guy though):

Last edited by JKL2000; 05-28-2016 at 04:39 PM.

^^^

Methinks you are mistaken about the gender.
    A Comfort Zone is not a Life Sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    ^^^

Well, I think it's so airbrushed or whatever it's impossible to tell for sure, but while I thought it was a girl at first, there's something male about the arm and hand, and also the hips. Whatever, it's f'ing bizarre either way!

Maybe there IS the very beginning of a breast right around the armpit area on the left...

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Well, I think it's so airbrushed or whatever it's impossible to tell for sure, but while I thought it was a girl at first, there's something male about the arm and hand, and also the hips. Whatever, it's f'ing bizarre either way!

Maybe there IS the very beginning of a breast right around the armpit area on the left...
    hahahaha! You two make me laugh really hard right now, so funny hahaha...

"I'll just take a little break between battles..."

"Aha! There's Waldo, next to the ice cream cart!"
    Hurtleturtled Out of Heaven - an electronic music composition, on CD and vinyl
    https://michaelpdawson.bandcamp.com
    http://www.waysidemusic.com/Music-Pr...MCD-spc-7.aspx

hahahaha! You two make me laugh really hard right now, so funny hahaha...
    Sonia, you're the only person who can settle this debate!

The cover has a Satanic vibe to it. At first glance I thought it was a sarcastic joke. The amount of space that is actually shown of the room reflects a dark place and additionally has the style of dark humor. Hey maybe a group of sadistic individuals dressed in black hooded cloaks are on the other side of the room? Think about it...this could have been a Metal cover during the Satanic Panic era. The girl looks like a priestess/witch waiting to engage in something very questionable. On a more serious note, ....the mask is sometimes worn by a cult. Perhaps you weren't thinking of that in particular Sonia Mota and that it is only a reflection of the underworld by chance. The essence channeled through the UNDERWORLD movie is characterized by the presence of dark powers. The dark atmosphere throughout the movie lingers and leaves an impression on viewers. The backdrops/computer graphics/ and film color present the mysterious side to the underworld. In that sense ...it is not a commercial dark world, but a artistic dark world. This cover represents the intensity of that.

"Octopussy" anyone?
    I've got a bike you can ride it if you like

Who doesn't love an homage to witchcraft? Witchcraft is an imaginary escape to a fun, mystical world of possibilities!

I see a hot chick with a nice ass wearing a funny mask.

This reminds me of my favorite Bob Hope line (yes, I have a favorite!). In one of his movies he has to hide underneath a girl's huge dress (while she's wearing it), and when the coast is clear and he comes out he says "It's just as I always suspected - girls are softer than boys!"
    hahahaha.. beautiful memory, mine is dirty harry looking over a window while a couple are getting it on, the boyfriend notices and comes outside angry, Clint Eastwood fellow partner cop appears and wants to arrest the guy but Dirt Harry knew he was naughty thus didn't let the boyfriend get arrested lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Enid View Post
    The cover has a Satanic vibe to it. At first glance I thought it was a sarcastic joke. The amount of space that is actually shown of the room reflects a dark place and additionally has the style of dark humor. Hey maybe a group of sadistic individuals dressed in black hooded cloaks are on the other side of the room? Think about it...this could have been a Metal cover during the Satanic Panic era. The girl looks like a priestess/witch waiting to engage in something very questionable. On a more serious note, ....the mask is sometimes worn by a cult. Perhaps you weren't thinking of that in particular Sonia Mota and that it is only a reflection of the underworld by chance. The essence channeled through the UNDERWORLD movie is characterized by the presence of dark powers. The dark atmosphere throughout the movie lingers and leaves an impression on viewers. The backdrops/computer graphics/ and film color present the mysterious side to the underworld. In that sense ...it is not a commercial dark world, but a artistic dark world. This cover represents the intensity of that.
    Thank you for taking me into your journey Enid loved reading that and your perceptions as a whole. xxx

Loved reading that, this is why I much prefer and hope others see things differently and hereby hopefully others too can imagine their own story

If you look at all 3 album releases from Corvus Stone, they all (3 albums) have a crow on the front cover. The reason for that is because Corvus means crow/raven in Latin Petri means Stone in both Greek and Latin, PETRI IS A TRUE VIRTOUSO bass guitarist (I swear he is a virtuoso) again, Petri in latin means stone, this is how the name came up, Corvus (raven/crow in latin) plus Stone Corvus CO is for Colin Tench and RVU is for Pasi KOIVU And voila The 3 founding members are CORVUS STONE xxx

all 3 album covers Corvus Stone all 3 albums.jpg

I made a cartoon playing guitar with the actual guitarist too on the same video, may I post this here? I promise I don't want to spam or anything like that really.

all 3 album covers Corvus Stone all 3 albums.jpg
    Nice, thanks for posting those all together!

I made a cartoon playing guitar with the actual guitarist too on the same video, may I post this here? I promise I don't want to spam or anything like that really.
    Post away!

What's going on? I see a hot chick with a big booty and a funny mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    Huh, I don't see either of those things, but I see her hawk.

Nice, thanks for posting those all together!
    Awww, no instead I thank you very much, JKL2000

Quote Originally Posted by nycsteve View Post
    Post away!
    Yay! Thank you, nycSteve, this is the video

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    Yeah she's hot, I think hihihi

Huh, I don't see either of those things, but I see her hawk.
    I see her good bits and her hawk too, JKL2000

Here is an animated video where she also appears, it's a music video that I made recently. xx
    Last edited by Sonia_Mota; 07-05-2016 at 10:40 PM.

Awww, no instead I thank you very much, JKL2000

Yay! Thank you, nycSteve, this is the video

Yeah she's hot, I think hihihi

I see her good bits and her hawk too, JKL2000

Here is an animated video where she also appears, it's a music video that I made recently. xx
    Very good!! I like how the girl in the booth is the one from the album cover.