Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Happy The Man

Quote Originally Posted by auxfnx View Post
    I noticed that the self-titled debut album has been issued to streaming services now under the name 'Starborne', and 2 tracks from 'Crafty Hands' have just been put on streaming as a single.
    The label is called "Andromeda Black Hole." Searching their other records it's a lot of 70's and 80's rock and prog catalog stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyYloHws1Mo
    Are the vocals supposed to sound like this?
    I am not sure what you are asking.
    I checked the link; it sounds like the track is reproduced properly on YT.

By the way, as far as seeing HTM stuff on-line, Stanley was upset the other day because he said he came across a number of non-sanctioned products out there. he even said there were some fake Surround sound versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmotron View Post
    By the way, as far as seeing HTM stuff on-line, Stanley was upset the other day because he said he came across a number of non-sanctioned products out there. he even said there were some fake Surround sound versions.
    That's not good. Especially because we're waiting for official surround versions which are involving Ken Scott.

Don't know if Andromeda Black Hole (see post #201) have something to do with that; this is their site connected with spotify: https://volt.fm/label/2295151/andromeda-black-hole