Page 336 of 336 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336
Results 8,376 to 8,388 of 8388

Thread: Current fav US TV series

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    Do you know how many total episodes there will be? It is on our list to watch, but may wait until the full season is released.
    I believe it is 8 episodes with the last premiering on the 18th this month. Not positive.
    A Comfort Zone is not a Life Sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Klonk View Post
    I do too. Episode 2

Must admit to a nitpick though that the whole 'is Butcher good or is he bad' thing is getting tiresome. For me at least.
    Yeah, but at least he is still always a dick!
    A Comfort Zone is not a Life Sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    I believe it is 8 episodes with the last premiering on the 18th this month. Not positive.

Interview With A Vampire (Season 2) – AMC: This show seems to fly under the radar as I never hear people talking about it, but I think it is excellent. I read all of the Ann Rice books, but it has been years, so I don’t remember a lot of details. The show has outstanding acting, sets, and writing and is well worth exploring if you like vampire tales. I hope they have a season 3.

4.5 out of 5 Stars.

I thought season 1 of Interview was pretty killer. Haven't seen season 2 yet.

I'm about to wrap up season 1 of Tokyo Vice. Will also hit the latest The Boys tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Yeah, but at least he is still always a dick!
    true!
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

Quote Originally Posted by Rick L. View Post
    I thought season 1 of Interview was pretty killer. Haven't seen season 2 yet.

t.
    If you liked season 1 I can't imagine that you would not dig season 2.

Season 3 of The Bear was a disappointment. First two seasons were great. Hope they right the ship for season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Klonk View Post
    I do too. Episode 2

Must admit to a nitpick though that the whole 'is Butcher good or is he bad' thing is getting tiresome. For me at least.
    We got 4 episodes into the new season last night and I have to agree with you. Although I am enjoying it as always, so far this seems to be a slight step down. The plot is bit on the slow side and some of the sub plots are just rather tedious. I find myself not caring much about the Frenchie romance subplot and the whole Kimiko subplot just seems to be thrown in as filler. That being said, the 4th episode where Homelander goes back to the lab where he was conceived was great and there is still a half season to go, so I won't judge until the season is over, but so far I am slightly disappointed.

I was watching some of the ID Channel's Fear Thy Neighbors, which can be streamed off Philo or other channels. There may be another series similar to that title, but I find some of this type real life shows interesting, in that how did these neighbors let if escalate to this level? Some of the incidents were egged on by the other neighbor, but in others some of them were just victims of people with probably either mental issues, drinking, drugs, or a combination of the everything.

There was one in a rather affluent neighorhood in Houston, where for whatever reason the new homeowner came under attack by his neighbor next door. He started by yelling out in the yard, then he threw human feces all over his driveway and car, one night he knocked out some glass to his garage. Luckily the neighbor had a doorbell camera to catch all that on video. The guy was finally arrested. It didn't go into if there was some past history, but the guy seemed pretty looney.

Quote Originally Posted by hippypants View Post
    I was watching some of the ID Channel's Fear Thy Neighbors, which can be streamed off Philo or other channels. There may be another series similar to that title, but I find some of this type real life shows interesting, in that how did these neighbors let if escalate to this level? Some of the incidents were egged on by the other neighbor, but in others some of them were just victims of people with probably either mental issues, drinking, drugs, or a combination of the everything.

There was one in a rather affluent neighorhood in Houston, where for whatever reason the new homeowner came under attack by his neighbor next door. He started by yelling out in the yard, then he threw human feces all over his driveway and car, one night he knocked out some glass to his garage. Luckily the neighbor had a doorbell camera to catch all that on video. The guy was finally arrested. It didn't go into if there was some past history, but the guy seemed pretty looney.
    I have watched some episodes of that show here and there. Some truly disturbing stuff in some of them.

My wife watches way too much of that true crime stuff and the bad neighbors are certainly a sub-genre of that. Mental health issues seem to be the culprit for much of the cases.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

^^ Fictional crime shows/police procedurals aren't much better. The entire genre has been way overdone.
    "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"--Dalai Lama