Page 341 of 341 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 8510

Thread: Current fav US TV series

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    What service did you watch it on?
    I have a buddy who let me borrow his Disney+. That how l saw Get Back and Let It Be also. Atlanta is actually on Hulu.
    And will l wait forever beside the silent mirror and fish for bitter minnows amongst the weeds and slimy water?

Quote Originally Posted by veteranof1000psychicwars View Post
    I have a buddy who let me borrow his Disney+. That how l saw Get Back and Let It Be also. Atlanta is actually on Hulu.

The ending of the 1st and whole 2nd episode of the latest season of From were great. Really brought me back into it for now.
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

I enjoy From, too. I take it you've seen the episode where [potential spoiler ->] Kenny's mom gets killed. That really surprised me.
    Last edited by Hal...; 13 Hours Ago at 01:22 PM.
    “The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone."

I got a question for all youse: do you find that since bingeing has become a thing, when you have to wait a week to see an episode, you sometimes forget about it?

That's happened to me on numerous occasions. A couple weeks ago, I completely forget about The Rings of Power. And I had completely forgotten the new episode of From was showing today until Klonk posted about it. (thanks, dude!)
    “The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone."

Quote Originally Posted by Hal... View Post
    I got a question for all youse: do you find that since bingeing has become a thing, when you have to wait a week to see an episode, you sometimes forget about it?

That's happened to me on numerous occasions. A couple weeks ago, I completely forget about The Rings of Power. And I had completely forgotten the new episode of From was showing today until Klonk posted about it. (thanks, dude!)
    Yup, I have definitely had that happen.

I enjoy From, too. I take it you've seen the episode where [potential spoiler ->] Kenny's mom gets killed. That really surprised me.
    Yes, I hated to see it happen, but I loved that they had the balls to write it in. Put me right back on my toes! That's why I posted what I did. The 2nd season was starting to get a little too drama heavy for me with the people in the town.

There is so much to watch these days it's easy to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Klonk View Post
    Yes, I hated to see it happen, but I loved that they had the balls to write it in. Put me right back on my toes! That's why I posted what I did. The 2nd season was starting to get a little too drama heavy for me with the people in the town.
    What do you think is going on with the pregnant chick eating the rotten vegetables? I have a sneaking suspicion she's pregnant with a demon seed.

What do you think is going on with the pregnant chick eating the rotten vegetables? I have a sneaking suspicion she's pregnant with a demon seed.
    Yeah, and before she got stuck in town docs said she couldn't get pregnant. Something funky is up there for sure...