Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354
Results 1,326 to 1,328 of 1328

Thread: NBA Basketball Thread

I find it a little heartwarming father and son Lebron and Bronny will be playing together.
    "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"--Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    The Pistons have their new coach. Former Cleveland skipper JD Bickerstaff has signed a 4 year deal: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...22c6e7b0&ei=6#
    Kind of mixed view on JD. He should definitely make your team better. However, he overworks his starters, and his rotations/substitution patterns can be puzzling at times. The feeling in Cleveland was that he was a good coach, but not the guy to get them to the promised land.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    Kind of mixed view on JD. He should definitely make your team better. However, he overworks his starters, and his rotations/substitution patterns can be puzzling at times. The feeling in Cleveland was that he was a good coach, but not the guy to get them to the promised land.
    Yes, that is the same impression I had with his time in Cleveland. Detroit is at the bottom of the barrel right now, so we need someone who can build a team with a bunch of talented young players. Personally I am not of the opinion that Williams was given enough time to prove anything, but since he is gone JD seems like a good fit.