There's a reason I've never posted in this thread. Lemme 'Splain.

I am one month older than UNLV football and throughout my entire life UNLV football has been less than dreck. Never once been relevant. Our only claims to fame are Randall Cunningham, Keenan McCardell and Kenny Maine.

Hence why I don't care about college football. I don't watch it but i do listen to the occasional Sportscenter lowdown but mostly I only care about it for the money aspect. I do like to see how money works.

Much to my dismay on Sportscenter w/ SVP, he actually said "UNLV is good". No, it can't be.

I went to the Colorado State/UNLV game a few weeks ago. The first UNLV game I'd seen in person since the late '70's or early '80's back at the shitty Silver Bowl.

It was awful. Allegiant stadiums bathrooms are few and far between and when you need to go a long walk sucks.

Plus this bullshit about walking out of the stadium into the smoking area. I was supposed to meet the guy with the tickets out there at half time but he didn't wait for me. By the time I got there, as I had to walk a mile to get to a bathroom, everyone was inside and I took two steps out and bam, couldn't get back in without a ticket and I didn't have them. This is why I hate electronic tickets, only one person has them plus I don't have collectibles.

More than that, the football was dreadful. It set football back decades. There may have been seven completed passes, combined and ten total throws. So lousy. I felt like I was watching Iowa versus Iowa.

I told my sister, who likes to do tiny bets, just a handful of bucks for fun, to bet the under on Iowa this weekend and she took it and also on her own took the Iowa money line. She won both. You can always take the Iowa team under. And if they are playing Rutgers, the game under must be taken.

What the hell? Why don't they pass the football in college football?