Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687
Results 2,151 to 2,152 of 2152

Thread: Birders

Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    I heard them this year, but did not see them. (You need to look at the treetops.)

We had to take out two huge crabapple trees last year.

Attachment 17653

This one is from a few years ago and a personal favorite.

Attachment 17652
    Love those pictures.

I'm sure they aren't in mt area at all. My (reasonably large) neighborhood has an active birding community, including some obsessively serious birders. No one has reported seeing any Orioles for the past several years. So it isn't just me not seeing them - they've obviously designated my neighborhood as a no-fly zone
    Regards,

Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    Love those pictures.

I'm sure they aren't in mt area at all. My (reasonably large) neighborhood has an active birding community, including some obsessively serious birders. No one has reported seeing any Orioles for the past several years. So it isn't just me not seeing them - they've obviously designated my neighborhood as a no-fly zone
    Thanks.

I didn't see any until about ten years ago. I kept hearing this wonderfully musical call and could not find the source. Then, one was right above me and I was blown away. Now I listen for them every spring. They don't seem to stick around very long, once the blossoms are gone.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"