Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Seasons 21, 22, 23...

====

10:48 PM · Aug 31, 2020
    David - I kind of wish I could be watching this for the first time instead of being in it

====

Does this secure his ranking as worst player ever?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Eco-Challenge was great! It was done in teams and IIRC it was a 24 hour race of various physical challenges. Kind of like Naked and Afraid meets the Amazing Race. Team members would quit, entire teams would quit. It was very physical and very difficult. Those that finished were usually exhausted and battered.
    The new eco-challenge on Prime is really extreme. It's a 5-day event, not 24 hours ... and the clock doesn't stop even if the competitors are sleeping.

Very tough!

I far prefer watching that over BB, Survivor, Nekkid and Skeerd, Amazing Race, or any of the others. It's really real - very unusual for "reality" TV
    Regards,

Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    Nekkid and Skeerd

I stopped watching this show. It was cool when it was straight forward. Then, they started doing these odd one-off shows and having guest survivalists. I didn't know what to expect each week and it wasn't fun. I did like the Naked & Afraid XL where it is more of tribe-like atmosphere. I sorta drifted away from that one, too.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    So a couple guys from my daily SXM talk radio show The Bennington Show run a weekly BB show with Adam "Big Baller" called Big Brothers on Faction Talk (103). In one ep they had a major casting guy on and he revealed that there will be a Pandora's Box with 4 returning cast members. Catch is, the 4 returners will be new to this year's cast. I heard Brittany and Danielle's names thrown out there but cannot recall the other 2.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    So a couple guys from my daily SXM talk radio show The Bennington Show run a weekly BB show with Adam "Big Baller" called Big Brothers on Faction Talk (103). In one ep they had a major casting guy on and he revealed that there will be a Pandora's Box with 4 returning cast members. Catch is, the 4 returners will be new to this year's cast. I heard Brittany and Danielle's names thrown out there but cannot recall the other 2.
    Nice intel there, Paulie! It would seem odd to have Brittany and Danielle in there as they are watching the show from the outside. I am more shocked that my Baller is out and about involved in the Big Brother community.

This season they need to do something to change things up a bit more.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    I just listened to it again. Dan, Derrick, Danielle R., & Brittany. He said that they will not get the Power of Protection because they have been watching. BUT...I now think he was just trying to be funny on second listen. We'll see.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Serengeti Svengali Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    ====

David - I kind of wish I could be watching this for the first time instead of being in it

====

I'm not sure that case needed more evidence.

In a way its sad that CBS is cutting all the feeds when talk of pregame alliances come up. Seems inevitable in a world where everyone knows each other through social media and BBcharity events and the like. Might as well just embrace it.

And I too came on board these reality gameshows with Survivor when it premiered. Never saw ecochallenge, but I always liked the idea. When it was at its highest, I sometimes watched some strange one offs (like Joe Millionaire) but for the most part I just kept my watchign to Survivor, Big Brother, The Amazing Race, and The Mole (which I would agree is the best one out of the bunch. It's a shame it's held in the same regard as these other ones that are going on 20+ seasons now). Not that it was a reality show per say, but I did really like The Joe Schmo Show, but that obviously had its own limitations in something that could exist for a long time.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    I just listened to it again. Dan, Derrick, Danielle R., & Brittany. He said that they will not get the Power of Protection because they have been watching. BUT...I now think he was just trying to be funny on second listen. We'll see.
    I would be shocked if this was the case.

I stopped watching this show. It was cool when it was straight forward. Then, they started doing these odd one-off shows and having guest survivalists. I didn't know what to expect each week and it wasn't fun. I did like the Naked & Afraid XL where it is more of tribe-like atmosphere. I sorta drifted away from that one, too.
    I love Nekkid and Skeerd XL. It's my favourite of all the Nekkid and Skeerd cohorts, and I look forward to it. But this season has been a huge dud so far. I think 4 or 5 people have already tapped out or been medically removed because it's TOO extreme. Tribes have not moved around much yet, so there has not been very much of the group dynamics that I love about the XL shows. Although that may change next week.

So many people have dropped out that it's reminding me of last season's short-lived BBCAN.

====

====

I don't blame David as much as I blame whoever decided to put him in the house this season. Knowing that he was SO unfamiliar with the game, they could have waited for a new season with other newbies to give him a second chance. Or, maybe instead of All-Stars, they should have a season of "second chances" made up of people who were voted out early and didn't really have a chance to play. That could be fun.

https://www.tvguide.com/news/big-bro...isappointment/

That article is from TVGuide. Interesting that TVGuide is owned by CBS. Glad they let an article like this one out. I agree with a lot of it.

====

8:47 PM · Sep 2, 2020
    Ian to Kaysar - I think people here are not intelligent. I'm actually really appalled at how lacklustre the play has been. I will give Cody and Nicole credit. It was a very good idea but you gotta understand I played with Dan. Something like that is not going to slip by

====

I haven't watched that Janelle interveiw yet...will probably have to wait until tomorrow.

I thought the veto competition should have been a HOH comp. I also hope Kaysar tries to blow up the house tomorrow in his goodbye speech.

Slight spoiler for tonights episode:

Now that Kaysar is gone, I'm going to root for the people that are really allstars and not these also rans. So I guess that means I'm on the big alliance's side now (despite Nichole being in there). I'm cautiously optimistic the results of this HOH will result in an eviction I actually want.

I still have to go with my Meow Meow and Ian!

Peter Brown is a houseguest from BB Canada sason 1. Typical Ian-ish nerd qualities, but you gotta love him. His aversion to lettuce, then forced to eat a salad was one of the greatest BB moments for me. He is a rational guy. Always level-headed.

====

10:42 PM · Sep 3, 2020 Peter Brown @alsopeterbrown

Modern @CBSBigBrother forgot its roots and is a broken game. Instead of new Powers, add regular social tasks that'll FORCE THE HGs TO REVEAL HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT ONE ANOTHER. This will automatically break alliances and constantly change the power structure without Comp wins.

====

I still have to go with my Meow Meow and Ian!
    Even though they are not in the alliance I mentioned, I would agree that these two would count as actual allstars.

Modern @CBSBigBrother forgot its roots and is a broken game. Instead of new Powers, add regular social tasks that'll FORCE THE HGs TO REVEAL HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT ONE ANOTHER. This will automatically break alliances and constantly change the power structure without Comp wins.
    YES! This current game is boring. People should NEVER trust the house enough so that they volunteer to go on the block. WTF?

I thought that the outgoing Have-nots choosing the incoming Have-nots would be fun. But then people started volunteering for that too. Which makes me think that being a Have-not isn't difficult enough. Make it FUCKING HARD. Make it so that people will do anything to avoid it. Make it so that having someone choose YOU will make you enemies for life. LOL!

Agree there ForeverAutumn!! I still say they should make them do food comps like the old days.

====

5:03 PM · Sep 4, 2020
    Dani to Nicole - I'm worried about Cody too because he's told me so many times now Derrick coached him before he came in here, & they were on the phone all the time. So you know he's trying to play a Derrick-like game.
    Nicole - He's not playing a Derrick game.
    Dani - Not well

====

So true...

====

8:43 AM · Sep 7, 2020. Jun Song @JunDishes

Let’s be clear: This is not an All Stars season.

It’s #BB22 happening during COVID-19.

====

....it was just a matter of time...

===

10:19 PM · Sep 7, 2020

Bayleigh - Back up and get your fingers out of my face. I'm talking calmly and you want to yell. You raised your tone and I have been nothing but nice. Stop with all of this cause I cant do that to you.
    Christmas - Fuck off!

Starts 2:30 mins into first clip:

Leave to my boy, Enzo, to recap the night's events, yo!