Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
Results 1,151 to 1,157 of 1157

Thread: Soundcloud Share Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rarebird View Post
    WOW! I'm really impressed.
    Thank you very much for listening and commenting on our music again Renate. We appreciate it. From a fellow Cubase user.

Quote Originally Posted by cmillerjr View Post
    Thank you very much for listening and commenting on our music again Renate. We appreciate it. From a fellow Cubase user.
    I saw you also used Cubase. I think it would give me a hard time to switch to something else, even though I have used a few other programs before Cubase. Alas Cubase 13 came with some bugs, that I hope has disappeared with the latest updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarebird View Post
    I saw you also used Cubase. I think it would give me a hard time to switch to something else, even though I have used a few other programs before Cubase. Alas Cubase 13 came with some bugs, that I hope has disappeared with the latest updates.
    I used Cubase 11 mostly for this project. I upgraded to Cubase 12 mid-project but didn't use it much because of some issues with MIDI remote control. I have a little 3-button USB footswitch that I use when recording acoustic guitars for punch-ins... I couldn't get Cubase 12 to work with it. It is nice that projects can be opened in either version and remain backwards compatible though.

I used Logic for a long time but switched to Cubase 7 to take advantage of Expression Maps as I started using a lot of keyswitched Kontakt instruments. I haven't upgraded to Cubase 13 yet.

Yep, sounds terrific Chuck! Really well done

I used Cubase 11 mostly for this project. I upgraded to Cubase 12 mid-project but didn't use it much because of some issues with MIDI remote control. I have a little 3-button USB footswitch that I use when recording acoustic guitars for punch-ins... I couldn't get Cubase 12 to work with it. It is nice that projects can be opened in either version and remain backwards compatible though.

I used Logic for a long time but switched to Cubase 7 to take advantage of Expression Maps as I started using a lot of keyswitched Kontakt instruments. I haven't upgraded to Cubase 13 yet.
    I use Cubase since I switched from a Commodore Amiga to an Atari, I think somewhere in 1994. Switched to Windows and stayed with Cubase. The last version I had before Cubase 13 Pro was, Cubase 8 Pro. Last year I tried a trial-version of Cubase 12, which I liked, but when I wanted to upgrade, the Cubase store was closed and they had to find a new partner. When that switch was ready, Cubase 13 Pro was out, so I upgraded to that.

Quote Originally Posted by battema View Post
    Yep, sounds terrific Chuck! Really well done
    Thanks for listening and commenting John. I've been listening to your Festival Of Change on Bandcamp and I really like it. I'm going to give it a second listen in my studio (big speakers) along with Renate's music as our current project is finally finished.

Chuck

Thanks for listening and commenting John. I've been listening to your Festival Of Change on Bandcamp and I really like it. I'm going to give it a second listen in my studio (big speakers) along with Renate's music as our current project is finally finished.

Chuck
    Yay, I'm still not sucking too badly Glad you liked it!
    If you're actually reading this then chances are you already have my last album but if NOT and you're curious:
    https://battema.bandcamp.com/

Also, Ephemeral Sun: it's a thing and we like making things that might be your thing: https://ephemeralsun.bandcamp.com