Thread: Progeezer Rosfest Blue Diamond seat fund raiser

Progeezer Rosfest Blue Diamond seat fund raiser

Hi all. I know it's been forever since I've posted here. In light of Geezer's passing I want to honor him buy purchasing a Rosfest Blue Diamond seat for him so that he can join us in spirit. Our intentions are to place a cardboard cutout in his seat. I've set up a fund raiser page and will share the link below.

Some of you may be aware, this is sort of a tradition that started with our dear friend Jerry Keller, who passed away several years back. He already had a seat purchased but it was decided to not resell it and to leave it empty in his honor. Uncle Norm bought a wreath to put in the seat. I have already purchased the front row center seat for Norm last week to honor him. Now that Geezer has passed away I felt it appropriate to honor him as well.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/2995377344024849/

No need to break the bank! Even the smallest donation helps and is greatly appreciated!

Love and hugs!
    “We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” Orson Welles

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Nice idea, Dale! You're a good friend.