Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bent Knee finished as a touring band?

Quote Originally Posted by boilk View Post
    Really? I see it on the bandcamp page that I'm looking at. Right beneath the track listing.

Neil
    Swear it wasn’t there earlier today. Oh well.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by polmico View Post
    Swear it wasn’t there earlier today. Oh well.
    You're not crazy. I had the same experience both this morning and now.

^^That's really weird. If you click on the new album, Twenty Pill Without Water, on bandcamp, the CD ordering option is there for me.

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by boilk View Post
    ^^That's really weird. If you click on the new album, Twenty Pill Without Water, on bandcamp, the CD ordering option is there for me.

Neil
    Sorry, I mean it wasn't there in the morning but was added later that day. Just letting polmico know it wasn't him.

^^Ah. That makes sense.

Neil

Ha ha! I guessed I wasn’t crazy!

The band’s description of the song is pretty good:

“Have you ever found yourself retreating into a fictional world to escape from the brutality of modern existence? "Illiterate" is about the numbing behaviors we deploy to cope with everyday life. The earliest incarnation of the song started as an improvised, boneheaded groove that Vince hated, but once we began to re-orchestrate and iron out the dad rock vibes, it really came into its own. We tried to keep this one feeling live and informal, with Asher Kurtz (guitar) and Peter Danilchuk (synth) providing additional performances that really leveled up the track. Courtney has been mildly obsessed with the word “goblin” after stumbling upon the neologism “Goblin Mode”, so this is, essentially: “Goblin Mode: The Song”.
    Scott Siskind is the wizard behind the lyric video and all of the art that accompanies the new album. Please show him some love in the comments. You'll be seeing a lot more of his work very soon.”
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.