Thread: PROG-ROCK Diner for 07/09/2023: 10pm-12am EDT New/unreleased & Red/White/Blue

PROG-ROCK Diner for 07/09/2023: 10pm-12am EDT New/unreleased & Red/White/Blue

Hello, this week on 7/9/23 from 10pm to Midnight EDT on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable in No. Virginia (COX, Verizon and Comcast in Reston) The Prog-Rock Diner brings out some more new and some unreleased tasty items from Kavus Torabi/Richard Wileman and Cloud Over Jupiter plus a newly remastered Karda Estra release. We'll also savor some more new, about to be released T.A.P. To fill in the menu I have chosen a somewhat Red, White and Blue theme with King Crimson, White Willow, Nubdug Ensemble, Blue Oyster Cult and the Moody Blues. I'll post the full playlist close to the start of the show and hope you can join me for this eclectic 'dinner'! Thanks for listening.

Here's the playlist:

KAVUS TORABI/RICHARD WILEMAN - Particles of Light - Heaven's Sun
    KARDA ESTRA - The Age of Science and Enlightenment - The Age of Science and Enlightenment (remaster)
    CLOUD OVER JUPITER - Love Under the Blue Oyster Cloud - Atomic Rooster (not released yet)
    CLOUD OVER JUPITER - Leviathan - Atomic Rooster (not released yet)
    KING CRIMSON - One More Red Nightmare - RED
    WHITE WILLOW - Anamnesis - Sacrament

T.A.P. - Infinite Names - Paradigms
    KARDA ESTRA - Introduction and Talos - The Age of Science and Enlightenment (remaster)
    KARDA ESTRA - Carmilla - The Age of Science and Enlightenment (remaster)
    NUBDUG ENSEMBLE - Blues - Vol. 2: Blame
    NUBDUG ENSEMBLE - Blaze - Vol. 2: Blame
    BLUE OYSTER CULT - Astronomy (Live) - Some Enchanted Evening
    WHITE WILLOW - ...A Dance of Shadows - Ex Tenebris
    THE MOODY BLUES - Lazy Day - On The Threshold of a Dream
    Last edited by Progluvr; 07-09-2023 at 09:48 PM.
    Deb S.
    The Prog-Rock Diner www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
    SUNDAYS 10pm-12am EST