Thread: Helmut Koellen-Personal Items For Sale!

Helmut Koellen-Personal Items For Sale!

I am assisting the sister of the late progressive rock musician/singer/songwriter Helmut Koellen-her name is Elke Schlimbach-in selling some personal items of Helmut's that she has had in her possession for many years and is wanting to let go of.
    As many of you know, Helmut Koellen was the Lead singer, bass, six and twelve string guitarist and songwriter for German Symphonic Prog Band Triumvirat, and appeared on the band's two most popular releases, 1974's "Illusions On A Double Dimple" and 1975's "Spartacus".
    He was also involved in sessions with the German group "Jail" and had completed a solo album, but Helmut Koellen died on May 3rd, 1977, his solo album being released posthumously that year.

Descriptions of the items and photos of them will appear in due course.
    I have been given permission by Elke Schlimbach to act on her behalf in this advertising, though purchasing of the items will be dealt by her specifically.

Peace
    presdoug (Doug Rea)
    "and what music unites, man should not take apart"-Helmut Koellen

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Cool.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Elke Schlimbach has notified me that she does not wish to use social media in her attempts to sell items of Helmut Koellen's anymore. Please disregard this thread in the future.

presdoug (Doug Rea)
    "and what music unites, man should not take apart"-Helmut Koellen