Thread: PROG-ROCK Diner for 09/03/2023: 10pm-12am EDT Info Labor Day, Maui & more

PROG-ROCK Diner for 09/03/2023: 10pm-12am EDT Info Labor Day, Maui & more

Hello, I'm posting early because I will be at ProgDay over the weekend! So this Sunday 9/3/23 from 10pm to midnight EDT on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable in No. Virginia (COX, Verizon & Comcast in Reston) The Prog-Rock Diner gives a nod to Labor Day with some Gentle Giant. I then serve up some dishes in support of the tragic fire in Hawaii and also the hurricane Idalia that just impacted parts of Florida with music by Merrell Fankhauser. Then a bit of tasty Hawkwind followed by some music by Owen Maercks, Henry Kaiser/Glenn Philips. The 2nd portion (hour) of the menu is a show from the archives co-hosted by Paul Sears. He'll feed you some Confusion Field, Solypsis, Peter Kater and Hector Moreno/Norberto Capelli. I'll try to post the full playlist close to the start of the show depending on what kind of access I have. Meanwhile I hope you have a great weekend, stay safe! Thanks for listening.

Looks like I can add the playlist from the hotel computer so here it is!

GENTLE GIANT - Working All Day - Three Friends
    MERRELL FANKHAUSER - Under A Maui Moon - Return to MU
    MERRELL FANKHAUSER - Move to Higher Ground - Move to Higher Ground
    HAWKWIND - Earth Calling - Space Ritual
    HAWKWIND - Born to Go - Space Ritual
    OWEN MAERCKS - !Hoh! - Teenage Sex Therapist
    OWEN MAERCKS - Intense Young Man - Teenage Sex Therapist
    HENRY KAISER/GLENN PHILLIPS - The Other Side of This Life - Guitar Party
    HENRY KAISER/GLENN PHILLIPS - Blue Moose - Guitar Party
    HENRY KAISER/GLENN PHILLIPS - The Tube - Guitar Party

CONFUSION FIELD - Distort Reality - Distort Reality (single)
    CONFUSION FIELD - Sky Is Never The Same - Sky Is Never The Same (single)
    SOLYPSIS - Entiendo - unreleased
    SOLYPSIS - Vermillion - unreleased
    SOLYPSIS - Resins - unreleased
    PETER KATER - Raven's Wings - Wings
    PETER KATER - Hold Me Close - Wings
    PETER KATER - Wings Of Love - Wings
    HECTOR MORENO & NORBERTO CAPELLI - Estancia Ballet Suite - Tangos & Malambos (excerpt)
    Last edited by Progluvr; 09-03-2023 at 09:07 PM.

I'm having a little bit of trouble trying to add the playlist because I'm out of town away from my computer and I don't have a fancy phone so I am going to try another way but I might have to hold off the playlist. So sorry about that if I don't get it on here I will try to use the hotel computer but I'm not sure how that's going to work out. I might have to wait until Tuesday night.