Thread: PROG-ROCK DINER for 9/10/2023: 10pm-12am EDT Info ProgDay!

PROG-ROCK DINER for 9/10/2023: 10pm-12am EDT Info ProgDay!

Wow! What a GREAT weekend with so much good music and friendship. I didn't listen to any of the bands before going and really liked all of them to varying degrees but ALL great. So this Sunday from 10pm to midnight EDT on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable in No. Virginia (COX, Verizon & Comcast in Reston) The Prog-Rock Diner is proud to serve up a tasty variety of music from the bands at ProgDay this year the first hour with: Perfect, Moon Letters, You Bred Raptors, TU-NER, A Light Sleeper, Red Fiction, We Used To Cut The Grass and Karmic Juggernaut. The 2nd 'portion' of the show carries over a bit more of Karmic Juggernaut followed by some CDs acquired from old and new friends with an addition of 1 CD I couldn't resist buying by University of Errors followed by Alakazam (a band Mike Potter is involved with), Michael Pelz-Sherman (thanks for the ride on Saturday to PD), another one with his hand in it called The MPS Project, The Mountain Village In Autumn (music composed by John Battema). I will post the full playlist close to the start of the show and I hope you enjoy this music as much as I do! Thanks again for listening and I hope you've been having a great week and an even better one ahead.

Here is the playlist:

PERFECT - From Creation to Implosion - Perfect
    MOON LETTERS - Isolation and Foreboding - Thank You From The Future
    YOU BRED RAPTORS? - Smithereens - International Genetics
    TU-NER - 31 (note, I announced this as Crowfin) - T-1 Contact Information (didn't have time to play Crowfin, sorry!)
    A LIGHT SLEEPER - Ends and Means - Distinction (A Ballet in 6 Parts)
    RED FICTION - Selket - Visions of the Void
    WE USED TO CUT THE GRASS - Visitors Pomp I - We Used to Cut the Grass #1
    WE USED TO CUT THE GRASS - Visitors Pomp II - We Used to Cut the Grass #1
    KARMIC JUGGERNAUT - Flat Earthlings - Phantasmagoria

KARMIC JUGGERNAUT - Be Careful Loading Camel - The Dreams That Stuff Are Made Of
    UNIVERSITY OF ERRORS - Memories - Jet Propelled Photographs
    UNIVERSITY OF ERRORS - You Don't Remember - Jet Propelled Photographs
    ALAKAZAM - Dark Calling - Carnival Dawn
    ALAKAZAM - Bigshot - Carnival Dawn
    ALAKAZAM - Elephant Dance - Carnival Dawn
    MICHAEL PELZ-SHERMAN - Climbing - Live From Studio Z
    THE MPS PROJECT - Goes Without Saying - Goes Without Saying
    THE MOUNTAIN VILLAGE IN AUTUMN - Wingsuit - Festival of Change (composer John Battema)
    THE MOUNTAIN VILLAGE IN AUTUMN - Either Other - Festival of Change (Battema)
    THE MOUNTAIN VILLAGE IN AUTUMN - I'll See You Next Spring (excerpt) - Festival of Change (Battema)
    Last edited by Progluvr; 09-10-2023 at 09:35 PM.
    Deb S.
    The Prog-Rock Diner www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax
    SUNDAYS 10pm-12am EST