Thread: Some cool CDs l have to part with ASAP

Some cool CDs l have to part with ASAP

Hi all,
    I have some bills to pay and have some great discs l need to sell right away. Near Mint, or sealed where noted.

Shipping is free but l have tacked on a few extra dollars on each one for bubble envelopes and some of the shipping.
    Will sell to first people who PM me or email to gelogsdon@yahoo.com

The email above is also my PayPal address.

Or, will take $350 for all, shipping included.

Thanks so much!

Demetrio Stratos/Lucio Fabbri - Recitarcantando - Cramps Japan Sealed with OBI 2007 $24

Khan - Space Shanty - Deram 1992 $24

Armageddon - S/T - TRC Germany 1993 $20

Beast - S/T Sealed Wounded Bird 2010 $20

Beardfish - Sleeping In Traffic Part 1 - InsideOut 2007 $20

Beardfish- Sleeping In Traffic Part 2 - InsideOut 2007 $20

Echolyn- The End Is Beautiful, Signed by all 5 members $45

Sedmina - Melita & Vito Dolenc - Mellotron (Italy) - early 90s reissue -Czech band $18

Sedmina- II Dejanje - same $18

Chris Squire - Fish Out Of Water - Atlantic Japan with OBI 1990
    $25

Kevin Gilbert & Thud Live at The Troubadour- KMG002
    1999 $40

Kevin Gilbert- Kaviar Sessions Lenticular cover KMG005 2002
    $20

Ray Weston - This Is My Halo NSG 2003 $18

Echolyn- Cowboy Poems Free - Digipak Remaster Sealed $30

Day Of Phoenix- Wide Open-N-Way - Esoteric Definitive Remaster Sealed 2012 $25

Rascal Reporters- Foul Tempered Clavier Sealed PLGR004 2001 $14

Flea - Topi O Uomini - FonitCetra 1989 $20

Sarcofagus- Cycle Of Life - Mellotron (Italy) - Iceland 1980 - reissue mid 90s $18

Focus - Focus III - IRS Records 1988 $18

Spock's Beard- The Official Live Bootleg (Progfest 95 set) Radiant 1996 RA-002 $25

Area - 1978 Sealed! Urlo Prezzo Speciale- gorgeous $30

Volare - The Uncertainty Principle- Laser's Edge 1997 $22

Mike Keneally & BFD- Half Alive In Hollywood- Sealed,
    2CD Japan with OBI - 1996 $35

Aunt Mary - Janus - Vertigo 1990 $24

Max Webster- S/T - Anthem ANBD 1006 $20

Trettioåriga Kriget - Hej Pa Er - Digipak 2005 MNWCD3004 / with post-it note from Stefan Fredin (to me) $25
    Last edited by veteranof1000psychicwars; 10-03-2023 at 11:04 PM.

I copied this over to the ProgDay Facebook page. Is the Gofundme still active? (looks like it is). --Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Proglodite View Post
    I copied this over to the ProgDay Facebook page. Is the Gofundme still active? (looks like it is). --Peter
    Hi Peter! Yes, it looks like you are correct. Honestly I had not even thought of that as an idea! So many people helped me out through GoFundMe in the past....it did not occur to me to see if it was still active. Everyone's compassion and generosity completely bowled me over. Not something I take lightly.
    In fact I received an email notiification that I received a donation! I can't get on the site at the moment to see who it was. If it was you, or someone else, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Unfortunately my situation has not improved, have had quite a few setbacks this year. I would not presume to solicit GoFundMe donations but I will gratefully and humbly accept them.

I have to say, that all of you folks in the progressive rock community have restored my faith in humanity over the last couple of years, right up to the present. The financial assistance helps beyond measure but it is also an affirmation that there are people in the world who care, something all too rare in the rest of my life. Blessings and love to you all. And Peter, a special thanks to you for the social media help. Love you my friend.

And me again. A wonderful guy bought a handful of the CDs listed. Here are the ones that I still have. I am planning on adding some more soon. Thank you all for looking!

Armageddon - S/T - TRC Germany 1993 $20

Beast - S/T Sealed Wounded Bird 2010 $20

Beardfish - Sleeping In Traffic Part 1 - InsideOut 2007 $20

Beardfish- Sleeping In Traffic Part 2 - InsideOut 2007 $20

Sedmina - Melita & Vito Dolenc - Mellotron (Italy) - early 90s reissue -Czech band $18

Sedmina- II Dejanje - same $18

Kevin Gilbert & Thud Live at The Troubadour- KMG002
    1999 $40

Kevin Gilbert- Kaviar Sessions Lenticular cover KMG005 2002
    $20

Echolyn- Cowboy Poems Free - Digipak Remaster Sealed $30

Day Of Phoenix- Wide Open-N-Way - Esoteric Definitive Remaster Sealed 2012 $25

Rascal Reporters- Foul Tempered Clavier Sealed PLGR004 2001 $14

Flea - Topi O Uomini - FonitCetra 1989 $20

Sarcofagus- Cycle Of Life - Mellotron (Italy) - Iceland 1980 - reissue mid 90s $18

Spock's Beard- The Official Live Bootleg (Progfest 95 set) Radiant 1996 RA-002 $25

Volare - The Uncertainty Principle- Laser's Edge 1997 $18

Mike Keneally & BFD- Half Alive In Hollywood- Sealed,
    2CD Japan with OBI - 1996 $35

Aunt Mary - Janus - Vertigo 1990 $24

Max Webster- S/T - Anthem ANBD 1006 $20

Quote Originally Posted by veteranof1000psychicwars View Post
    Hi Peter! If it was you, or someone else, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Not me - I wish I could, but I keep teetering on that financial edge as well. Debbie's sister passed away earlier in the summer while still owing us a bit of money, then Debbie herself has been in and out of the hospital several times (and back in today for a kidney stone operation). I have no idea when or if there will ever be a light at the end of the tunnel! Like you, I have also been selling of parts of my music and movie collection - sometimes it's nice to trim some of the fat, but there have been a few choice cuts that hurt deeply, and I know the future has cuts that will go even deeper. I keep hoping one day both of us will come through this and be able to enjoy things like concerts or dinners out (nothing fancy - just a nice sit-down mom-and-pop sort of place!). --Peter

^^ That is good, l was going to be upset if you did! I know you and Debbie are in the same boat. Please give her my best. I had a kidney stone a few months ago and caused sepsis, it was almost ping pong ball sized. It is the worst pain there is.
    I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel either, here. We are on a race to the bottom...l am not sure if l can save either of us. I am hoping there is a trampoline down there.
    I am still in the process of letting go of things...l just turned 58, with arthritis, sciatica, and degenerative disc disease. Walk with a cane now! Isn't that something.
    Not where l thought we would be from 30 years ago.
    I have so much stuff that, pragmatically, l would like to find homes for. Not to be morbid but if l died tomorrow my collection of music and memorabilia will go into a dumpster.
    So...trying to be realistic here, the horizon is getting close.

If by some miracle we come out the other side of this in this life my dream is that we could have a meal at a greasy spoon Chapel Hill diner and be amazed that we made it.

Things 'regular' people take for granted. It is hard but l am getting over my jealousy and resentment of people who made better life choices, or victims of circumstance...and don't exist day-to-day on the edge of catastrophe.
    My watchword for the last 7 years is 'entropy'. Circumstances and bad decisions have brought me to this place. It sucks.
    Anyway dinner will be on me, in that rosy future!

Sorry, not Trading Post related....a tangent for sure.
    1995 and forward were some great rainbow days.

Elmo's Diner in Carrboro is no more; some sort of upscale over-priced trendy thing took its place There is an Elmo's Diner in Durham, but it's probably been 15 years since I had the money and flexibility to go there. They had great food and reasonably priced. I remember Debbie and I got lunch with Toby Trott in the Carrboro location one time - not sure if you heard, but he's passed on. We've actually lost quite a few ProgDay regulars over the last few years. I'm beginning to lose track - a shame we don't have a Memorial section on the ProgDay website... Try to hang in there - for all my complaints, at least I'm (mostly) healthy! --Peter

Hi Peter, thank you for the good wishes. Please accept mine for you and Debbie. You both are made of stronger material than l.
    I am sorry to ask you for a favor...some wonderful people have contributed on my GoFundMe page and l have been trying for days to get on the site to thank them all but it will not let me on. Sending me verification codes and then saying they are invalid. Could you please post a huge thank you on my behalf, and let them know they kept my lights and water on? Thank you so much!
    If anyone else is reading this l am going to add more CDs to the ones listed which l will take offers for, and l am going to list my entire collection of echolyn memorabilia dating back to 1991.
    Shirts, posters, signed things, etc.
    I have the most complete collection outside of Paul Ramsey...and it is time for it all to go to a good home/homes.
    Thank you Peter. Love ya man.