hello everyone. just hoping to find some reviewers that would be interested in a bandcamp download code to review our debut album, Paradigms. can reply here or send a private message. Thanks. cheers

https://tapprog.com

this is what other musicians thought about our Paradigms album.

"What I have heard of your album so far sounds fkn amazing. Totally unique. Can't say it sounds like anyone cause it does not”
- Chris Gill (Band Of Rain)

“Really cool! Great atmospheres and cool riffs. At times reminded me of Pink Floyd or Gentle Giant. Fun Prog! Congrats! Really impressed.”
- Dave Kerzner ('Sound of Contact', 'Dave Kerzner Band', 'In Continuum')

“A progressive experimental collection of music that has thrown out the formula book to give way to free form moods, mental atmospheres and innovative sound design. Definitely something to enjoy in its entirety . Digging it!”
- Simon Collins (‘Sound Of Contact’, ‘eMOLECULE’)

“Wow - I love it. Very impressed. Great moods, great progressive grooves, awesome guitar, gritty keys, solid bass, very cool stuff!”
- Matt Dorsey (‘Sound Of Contact’, ‘In Continuum’, ‘Dave Kerzner Band’)

“T.A.P’s 'Paradigm' is a compelling return to the roots of prog with a 7 superb tracks waxing musical tapestries infused with jazz fusion and rock. At times it made me think of the supergroup UK or something from Bill Bruford's 'Masterstrokes'. It is an exciting listen filled with interwoven melodies, rhythms and musical themes.”
- Kelly Nordstrom (‘Sound Of Contact’, ‘eMOLECULE’)

​“...an absolute blast... guitar technique and tone to die for throughout, some really inventive arrangements with prog, ambient, hints of jazz fusion, blues, even a bit of carnival haha. Fab keys and orchestration, some very inventive percussion - lots of room for the music to move and groove but never descends into indulgence. It's well outside my usual comfort zone but when everyone brings their A Game like that and creates the right moods and can move seamlessly through those kind of arrangements it's a winner. Production is really good. Delicious basslines. Silence From The Storm! Yum”
- Charlie Bramald (‘Ghost of the Machine’)