Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Robert Fripp kickstarts his career!

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by notallwhowander View Post
    Funny. I'm just waiting for a limited release Robert Fripp "inaction figure" that captures his legendary stage antics in painted pink plastic.
    It never comes out of the box.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.
    I'm one of the 212.

Quote Originally Posted by 3LockBox View Post
    He looks like Do (Marshall Applewhite) from Heaven's Gate
    Uncanny Resemblance. All Hail Bopp!!!
    Still alive and well...
    https://bakullama1.bandcamp.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    and it being in England and in the time of Monty Python and such, that probably involved a bit of goofing around naked (John Cleese sitting at the piano, naked, wearing a powdered wig).
    It's a little-known fact that between 1969 and 1972 everyone in England was naked all the time*. The collective memory has suppressed it, for very good reasons.

*Apart from the Queen of course. She was never naked, even when she was born.
    “your ognna pay pay with my wrath of ballbat”

Bandcamp Profile

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    It never comes out of the box.
    But it has a string on its back, and if you pull it out a tiny West Country voice tells you which member of 1969 King Crimson was the biggest cunt.
    “your ognna pay pay with my wrath of ballbat”

Bandcamp Profile

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mascodagama View Post
    But it has a string on its back, and if you pull it out a tiny West Country voice tells you which member of 1969 King Crimson was the biggest cunt.

My guess is Bobby
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.
    I'm one of the 212.

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post

My guess is Bobby
    When they say "biggest" are they talking about width or depth?

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    There was some schmutz on my screen because I'm near where the parrot is eating lunch, and I thought you wrote
    tells you which member of 1969 King Crimson was the biggest, cunt.

I think Fripp would he proud that his thread probably mentions "cunt" more times than any other thread on page three, cunts.

I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Cunt. I just wanted to say it.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Punch Robert Fripp right in the cunt

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    He could have used the soundtrack from Emanuelle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nijinsky Hind View Post
    Toyah pimping the old man out?
    mmmhh!!!... I think this stair & guitar video is right in the line of Toyah's Sunday Brunch thingie

Quote Originally Posted by neuroticdog View Post
    Oooh, I don't think he's lost his mind at all, in fact I think he knows exactly what he's doing. My take is he has fully and completely bought into the heinously obnoxious influencer culture that pervades well... everything now and his Ego is so large that he is unable to see the ass-hole-ishness of his antics.

Who would have thought that a guy, who was known for dressing all in black, situating himself in the black rear recesses of the stage and being quite unassuming, visually, would turn to this, the very antithesis of what came before.

No, sorry, I don't cut him any slack at all. I don't buy into the "finally enjoying life" fiction and "what a charming old bloke he's turned into" crapola that I see.
    C'm'on here

Frippy is probably an arsehole (that close enough to the cunt) with his Crimson collabs, but here, Toyah's playing with our balls after showing for a year her tit job.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    I'm just happy that he's a guitarist and not a piccolo player.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus74 View Post
    Man some people on this forum are so serious. I think it's great that Fripp has become more comfortable in recent years with showing his sense of humour. Toyah has been good for him in loosening him up. I think they make a great couple, they're obviously having a lot of fun. Good on him. Life's too short to be so serious and stuck up.
    Yup, he's shot all of his neuronic spunk between her tits. Her way to practice lobotomy.

Jesss kiddin'...
    You guys know I don't appreciate Frippy, but here, they're just having fun, and counting likes & views on her influencer account.

Quote Originally Posted by vostoklake View Post
    I am reminded of a story from about 15 years ago when Fripp was touring with Toyah and The Humans. Apparently Toyah would start flirting with one of the younger members of the band, to the point where the young gentleman began to be worried that she was serious. And at that point Fripp would turn up, stone-faced, and say "I heard you've been messing around my woman" or words to that effect. Those two are trolls, and Fripp has been a troll since the days of Rodney Toady and mooning Greg Lake during "Cat Food".
    Sooo, the biggest Crimson cunt wasn't Greg??
    Oh yeah, it was supposed to be Michael.
    I guess Fripp told Greg he was the anus, so that leaves Peter as the left & right testicles and Ian as the dick/dork.

Well, we've known that ever since we saw the film, but he's more of a twat, in my book.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberian Cat View Post
    OnlyFans LOL
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    Cunt. I just wanted to say it.
    What we feel we have to solve is why the dregs have not dissolved.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)