Thread: Interview with Malcolm Galloway of Hats Off Gentlemen It's Adequate - Part I

Interview with Malcolm Galloway of Hats Off Gentlemen It's Adequate - Part I

Malcolm Galloway is a former neuropathologist who took medical retirement due to the chronic condition Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. He is lead singer, guitarist and songwriter of the prog rock band Hat’s Off Gentlemen It’s Adequate, who have released seven studio albums, with another one on the way. The band is based in London, and was formed by Galloway and Mark Gatland who have been playing together since school. In the first part of this in-depth interview, Galloway talks about the band’s unusual name, researching material for his songs, concept albums, and living with chronic pain.

https://nick-holmes-music.com/2024/0...equate-part-i/

Welcome to PE! FYI, promotions like a website or radio show go in the “What’s On, What’s New” forum and is limited to one thread. So you would post all future blog posts to that thread. Thanks!
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Very interesting interview. The Light of Ancient Mistakes was one of my favorite releases last year. It was my first album of theirs, so I've been meaning to start working my way backwards through their catalog.