Thread: Souffle Continu Records 10th Birthday Promo

Souffle Continu Records 10th Birthday Promo

https://www.soufflecontinu.com/
    Souffle Continu is a French Avant Record label and has also a nice shop in Paris...they celebrate their 10th birthday with a 50% off promo on their own catalogue....just bought some records in the shop...the promo ends 30th of juin...
    Dieter Moebius : "Art people like things they don’t understand!"

I was over at SF in late Februray when the Soleil Zeuhl festival was ongoing. The place has stayed +/- the same, but the balance LP/CD was reversed compared to my previous visit (previous SZ festival) some 10 years earlier.

TBH, I bought two SF reissues (Maison Rose and Mahjun's debut) in CD and was quite disppointed by the presentation (let alone the sonic quality) as only the cover is there, though at 10€ apiece, it wasn't a bad deal. The only merit I can see in those re-release is that it makes the albums available again, but let's face it, it's the bare minimum possible. Less than that would be immoral.

Maybe the vinyl releases are more spectacular, but in CD, it's rather disappointing.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Quote Originally Posted by Trane View Post
    I was over at SF in late Februray when the Soleil Zeuhl festival was ongoing. The place has stayed +/- the same, but the balance LP/CD was reversed compared to my previous visit (previous SZ festival) some 10 years earlier.

TBH, I bought two SF reissues (Maison Rose and Mahjun's debut) in CD and was quite disppointed by the presentation (let alone the sonic quality) as only the cover is there, though at 10€ apiece, it wasn't a bad deal. The only merit I can see in those re-release is that it makes the albums available again, but let's face it, it's the bare minimum possible. Less than that would be immoral.

Maybe the vinyl releases are more spectacular, but in CD, it's rather disappointing.
    Agreed for the basic re-releases, I bought also Maison Rose and the other Emmanuelle Parrenin record with the unreleased tracks from the Maison Rose sessions, not even the musicians mentionned on the cover, but I quite like their minimal style and I am mainly interested in the music....and right now it's a good time to get some classics for a good price...
    Dieter Moebius : "Art people like things they don’t understand!"

Digging this reissue from Souffle Continue.

https://www.discogs.com/release/3523...a-Le-Musichien
    Last edited by walt; 3 Days Ago at 07:07 AM.
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide