Thread: Is Sunchild done?

Is Sunchild done?

I heard recently somewhere (probably on youtube) that Sunchild as a band are no more. I suppose maybe Antony Kalugin just could no longer keep up the pace with all the other stuff going on especially Karfagen. The last Sunchild album wasn't highly rated on PA for one thing. Anyway, does anyone know any details about this or has heard this also? If it's true it's too bad because they put out some great stuff.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

If true, it can't be unrelated to current events in Ukraine.
    "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"--Dalai Lama

I thought it was an on/off project anyway so who can tell?

Quote Originally Posted by progmatist View Post
    If true, it can't be unrelated to current events in Ukraine.
    I don't know about that. If that was the case then why still bother with Karfagen? Maybe he relocated?

My uninformed opinion is that maybe he felt the quality of Karfagen was better and just decided to put all his effort and energy into that band instead.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    I don't know about that. If that was the case then why still bother with Karfagen? Maybe he relocated?

My uninformed opinion is that maybe he felt the quality of Karfagen was better and just decided to put all his effort and energy into that band instead.
    He has been based in Poland for quite a while and continues to write and record there.

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk