Thread: Dynamite Roger Waters Piers Morgan interview

Dynamite Roger Waters Piers Morgan interview

Roger has flown over to England to help some "independent" (i.e Jew-hating) election candidates.

Not realising that most brits are more concerned with litter, pot-holes and dentist waiting-lists than the Middle-East,
    he pops in to have a cosy chat with Piers Morgan. The results are electric.

Making Wikipedia marginally more interesting at:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCul...PXchSo_vDxtcLg

Thanks, I’ll take a look at this later. I am preparing a new documentary on The Wall and Waters views obviously will figure prominently. It is sufficient to say here that I do not have a great deal of alignment with the older Rog, but being a long-standing Private Eye reader, I am also very aware of the proclivity of Piers Moron to create a thunderstorm out of a light shower.

I anticipate a meeting of two equally obnoxious minds.
    I review and blog at www.lazland.org

Quote Originally Posted by rael74 View Post
    Roger has flown over to England to help some "independent" (i.e Jew-hating) election candidates.

Not realising that most brits are more concerned with litter, pot-holes and dentist waiting-lists than the Middle-East,
    he pops in to have a cosy chat with Piers Morgan. The results are electric.

Thanks for sharing. I will try to refrain from watching this (I prefer watching your great documentaries) and will focus on my old Floyd records.

Quote Originally Posted by lazland View Post
    I anticipate a meeting of two equally obnoxious minds.
    On watching it, would conclude that both Piers, and especially Roger, have never everchanged their minds on anything... ever!

In saying that, I think the young Roger (who wrote Us and Them) all those years ago, would probably be extremely proud to know
    that in 50 years on Dark Side is still a well-known album amongst the youth and he himself is still a political firebrand.
    Making Wikipedia marginally more interesting at:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCul...PXchSo_vDxtcLg

Roger is a blight. Morgan is an abomination, a truly hideous human being. I would not watch this if you held a gun to my head.
    I'm not lazy. I just work so fast I'm always done.

Closing this thread. Let’s keep the discussion about PF’s music.
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.