Thread: IQ - Road Of Bones Vinyl Reissue - Next In Special Edition - Red Vinyl

IQ - Road Of Bones Vinyl Reissue - Next In Special Edition - Red Vinyl

Available again as part of the IQ Special Edition vinyl releases, The Road of Bones vinyl edition features all the tracks from both discs of the special edition of the album.

Presented in 3 disc red marbled vinyl, triple gatefold sleeve and black poly-lined inner sleeves.

Also included are the original A4 4 page booklet which folds out to an A2 sized poster featuring the cover artwork.

https://gep.co.uk/products/iq-the-road-of-bones-vinyl

Track listing:

Side A
    • From The Outside In
    • The Road of Bones

Side B
    • Without Walls

Side C
    • Ocean
    • Until The End

Side D
    • Knucklehead
    • 1312 Overture

Side E
    • Constellations
    • Fall And Rise

Side F
    • Ten Million Demons
    • Hardcore See less

No New music here. This is $47 USD + $28 USD Shipping to the USA for a total of $75.00 USD for a triple disc release. The original Black vinyl release in 2014 was more expensive. The usual caveats here....you snooze, you looze.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Phew. Glad I have an original vinyl of this one so I don't need the reissue. The original of Road of Bones is going for stupid amounts of money on Discogs.

the Dark Matter reissue is already double the price secondhand, so maybe worth pouncing on it if you want it
    Critter Jams "album of the week" blog: http://critterjams.wordpress.com

After many delays, the Red Marble version has shipped from the UK. Mine is currently passing through Queens, NY. There is a Bone White version too.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Same here, delivery should be tomorrow. Hope they don't lose this one like they lost my Vigil deluxe in customs.
    JG

"MARKLAR!"