Hello, this Sunday 7/28/24 from 10pm to Midnight EDT on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable in No. VA (COX, Verizon & Comcast in Reston) The Prog-Rock Diner goes back into the CD pantry and pulls out some tasty items in the A's and B's. We'll start off with the Japanese band Ain Soph, savor some Spanish flavor with Amarok and taste a good portion of English fare with Amazing Blondel. After that we move on to Italy with Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso before sampling some American cuisine with Bellflur and then Bent Knee. We'll go back to Japan with a large helping of Bi Kyo Ran and finish off with some more from Ain Soph. I hope you can join me for this savory meal! I will try to post the playlist closer to the start of the show but I will have limited internet access for a few days as I go on vacation up in the much cooler mountains of Arizona. Hopefully my post on FB will remain (they took it down last week!) and I hope you will enjoy the show and not go away hungry. Thanks for listening and have a great weekend!