Thread: "The History Of Mark Beck": A Must-Hear Prog Rock

"The History Of Mark Beck": A Must-Hear Prog Rock

Hello everyone,

My name is Wagner Gracciano, a composer, multi-instrumentalist, and producer with 25 years of experience in the music industry. I’m reaching out to share my latest album, The History Of Mark Beck, which was released on August 2, 2024.

This album marks my second studio release, following the critically acclaimed Across the Universe. Unlike my first instrumental work, The History Of Mark Beck is a sung album with profound lyrics that tell the story of Mark Beck—a former famous artist who faces moral and spiritual challenges on his journey from stardom to the streets and back into the spotlight. The album is a bold mix of progressive rock, hard rock, blues, jazz fusion, RnB, and classical music, making it a unique listening experience.

The album features vocal performances by renowned artists Cleveland P. Jones, Carlos Zema (Immortal Guardian, Heavens Guardian), and Rachael Da Silva, and includes contributions from esteemed musicians such as Charles Judge (Megadeth, Stevie Nicks, Bon Jovi), Michael Webb (Chris Stapleton), Alex Wright (Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban), and Bruno Alves, among others. Once again, Adair Daufembach (Angra, Kiko Loureiro, Tony MacAlpine) brought his expertise to the album’s mixing and mastering, enhancing its dynamic sound.

The History Of Mark Beck explores themes of power, faith, and redemption, resonating with anyone who has faced or rebelled against manipulative leaders. The album's narrative is an allegory of how power can corrupt and the high price paid when faith is exploited for personal gain.

I believe it would connect deeply with this audience, given its unique blend of styles and thought-provoking storyline.

You can listen to the album on all streaming platforms (links below), and I’d be happy to provide any additional materials.

Look forward to the read all feedbacks.

Bests for all,

Wagner Gracciano

Spotify:https://open.spotify.com/album/4jf2aEi5ZuM0NDIFFxU1e1

Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/album/the...eck/1756606577

https://www.instagram.com/wagnergraccianomusic

https://www.youtube.com/@WagnerGracciano

Has a prog w/ slight R&B/pop feel. Two tracks in and its very well done. Excellent guitar work. Excellent vocals. Masterfully Produced.

Da Silva's Vocals are beautiful on "Chaos?". This is truly professional work Throughout.

"The Meeting"... "Hints' at a Country ballad at first, then into a progrock style Ballad somewhat reminiscent of John Wettons solo works. (Not comparing)... Blistering Guitar pieces
    roughly 20 minutes in.

"The Ceremony" You may have discovered a new FUNK/PROG Genre with the Intro. Sax is awesome after that. Guitar solo Funk driven. Ends with a short Rap. Then a 'Chicago' feel. Loved it.

"Black Mind" Old School feel. Some metal chords mixed into a cruiser. Stellar Vocals. Screaming virtuoso Guitar solo wraps it up.

"Let Them Go" has a Metallica/Dio/ arena Metal feel.

"Infinite future" A ballad, very nice. Gets grandiose after a few minutes. Maybe the classical influenced you mentioned?

"Fury" Great progressive metal. A standout guitar wise.

"Im Here" is a very nice slow burner with a Nortyhern soul feel building up, and a classical and blues guitar mix.

"Settlement of scores" Yacht rock transitions to metal, then back again, very cool.

"The Father" has a very Genesis feel at first and winds it all up nicely in different ways

Quite good.
    Last edited by Nijinsky Hind; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:08 PM.
    Still alive and well...
    https://bakullama1.bandcamp.com/

Thanks so much!!!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words. I’m glad you noticed the blend of RnB with progressive elements—those are styles that don’t always fit together, but for this project, I wanted to stay true to what I love, which is creating unique and unexpected mixes. Rachael did an amazing job on 'Chaos'; she’s an aspiring Broadway singer, and she really brought that theatrical vibe to the song. Looking Forward to listem about your impression for the other songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nijinsky Hind View Post
    Has a prog w/ slight R&B/pop feel. Two tracks in and its very well done. Excellent guitar work. Excellent vocals. Masterfully Produced.

Da Silva's Vocals are beautiful on "Chaos?". This is truly professional work Throughout.

"The Meeting"... "Hints' at a Country ballad at first, then into a progrock style Ballad somewhat reminiscent of John Wettons solo works. (Not comparing)... Blistering Guitar pieces
    roughly 20 minutes in.

"The Ceremony" You may have discovered a new FUNK/PROG Genre with the Intro. Sax is awesome after that. Guitar solo Funk driven. Ends with a short Rap. Then a 'Chicago' feel. Loved it.

"Black Mind" Old School feel. Some metal chords mixed into a cruiser. Stellar Vocals. Screaming virtuoso Guitar solo wraps it up.

I will take the time to listen to the entire album. Impressive, I had never heard of you

As for Fighting manipulative leaders. (Truly a fantasy Storyline)... It Works in the movies.