Understood. Just interesting that over the course, of, what, 40 albums? 60??, that one debatable line would indicate it's possible that someone who's said so much about world peace and spoken AGAINST oppression and every -ism in the book, could be racist. I respect your opinion, but that's such a strong word, I just wanted to know if there was some track record stuff that made you think so.

On a side note: You can't win. Jamaicans speak the way they do, Japanese speak the way they do, I'm in Italy at the moment and Italians that have learned english speak the way they do. Nigerians speak english the way they do. If I do a song where one of them is the character, I'm gonna speak like them for the line.

You're entitle to your opinion, for SURE, my friend, but it's a real minefield when someone is gonna wonder or be unsure about someone being racist on such paper thin stuff. But , carry on.

IMHO, Todd is amazing, I too have seen him probably 40-50 times, and there is something great on every album, every era. One of the most unsung guitarists of the last 50 yrs, as well. His work on "Bat Out Of Hell" alone (he plays every guitar note) should be studied in music schools for cool, creative and classic licks. The production work -- holy crap. Some real american rock n roll gems were brought to life under his stoned watch....