Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Strange collectors & music fans

Not sure if I ever shared this cool Sabbath shirt. A friend of mine plays in a fairly popular doom band in India and one of his band members designed this cool shirt. They only made about 100 of them and my son wears this proudly.

Sabbath Shirt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jay G View Post
    Not sure if I ever shared this cool Sabbath shirt. A friend of mine plays in a fairly popular doom band in India and one of his band members designed this cool shirt. They only made about 100 of them and my son wears this proudly.

Sabbath Shirt.jpg
    Wow! I've never seen that one. Anything with an old cassette on it is cool. A doom band in India? Blimey, I had no idea. What are they called? And are they all ex-pats living/working in India or does the band also include some Indians?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Wow! I've never seen that one. Anything with an old cassette on it is cool. A doom band in India? Blimey, I had no idea. What are they called? And are they all ex-pats living/working in India or does the band also include some Indians?
    The band is made up entirely of guys from India. They are called Beaver Sea. The have their own stuff and also were part of an India Motorhead tribute CD and do full Sabbath shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay G View Post
    They are called Beaver Sea.
    Their debut CD was excellent! Great old school doomy sound.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS